Hello!! How are you?
Are you fine :) ? Are you bored? Or are you sad or tired :( ?
We hope you are GREAT today :D !
In this lesson, we will talk about the weather with Teacher Stephanie!
What is the weather like today? Is it foggy? Is it snowy? Is it cold? Is it rainy? Is warm? Is it sunny? Is it hot? Is it windy? Is it cool? Is it cloudy?
Learn about the weather with teacher Stephanie!
Listen to this song at the end of the video!
Now it’s your turn! Look at the example and answer the following questions:
1. What is you favorite type of weather?
2. Which are your favorite activities to do on a sunny day (outdoors)
3. Which are your favorite activities to do on rainy days, indoors?
4. What is your favorite season?
5. What is the weather like today?
6. Which season is your birthday in?
7. What activities can you do when the weather is sunny?
8. What activities can you do when the weather is snowy?
Take a look at this video! Teacher Chiara is talking about the weather! Let’s revise together!
Do you know Steve and Maggie?? Let’s hear what they have to tell us about the weather!
Now, it is your turn!
Learn the song in the video and sing it along!
Now it is your turn!! Have fun with the weather!!
CLICK HERE —> https://wordwall.net/play/273/612/7078
- Prepare a weather diary! Follow the instructions on the video and send us a picture!
- Create your own season wheel and send us a picture of it!
(Send your tasks here: . In the subject you will write your name, school and class (e.g. ENRICO ROSSI, 4A, SCUOLA NARCISI PLESSO...).
We will email you back, with your teachers' feedback. Write in English if you can, we will be even happier to answer!
We miss you so much!!
Now, Let do some stretching
It is very important to do some exercise to keep fit when you are at home!
Please download the Stretching song lyrics here: https://www.open-minds.it//files/upload/Stretching%20Song%20x%20Open%20Minds.pdf
We wrote this song so that we can sing together!
And now, Morgan shows you how to do stretching with this song
Are you ready to do some stretching?